These past few days/week have been quite unkind to my mental state. I had gotten so nervous I was having moodswings. One moment I'd feel unaccountably peaceful, another and I'm brooding. I put it down to the issues I've been having with my feelings for a certain girl. Thinking too much about things. Argh.

Finally, today she came to school. Just seeing her made my day, but it also put things back in perspective. I'm definitely not head over heels in love, but I am attracted to her.

Is it bad that my attraction isn't the heart thudding kind? I don't know if I can call it a deep attraction either. Matters of the heart are so not my specialty. I can say and will say that she makes me smile. That being near her makes me happy.

We talked as friends today. We both had a break in between classes and we just talked to kill the time (there's a story behind this too but I don't want to over analyze. maybe if you asked me. maybe). It was fun, finding out little things about her. [Sidenote: I didn't have to employ the Regan ploy] She's nicer than I realize, also we're kinda similar but not. Found out that I use the same shampoo as her. Never noticed that even though I loved the scent of her hair. Almost kinda like a shampoo commercial when I caught a whiff of it the first time XD. Little beautys abound in her :) (ugh sappy).

Also, she put my mind at ease about the whole non-replied SMS thing. Turns out she's just not getting them. Some phone/SIM thing (unimportant now). I'm happy now. Stability achieved. I'm content. At least I know we're still friends. Can it develop further? I don't know. For now I'll go with Plan A and not get freaked out into going for Plan B.

I'll try to make this my last post solely about her. Hopefully now I can move on to writing about things other than her. Which is probably a good idea cause I might actually link her to this someday...