On my way to school today, a westlife song was playing on the radio. When I reached school, I had to duck into the restroom for a break down. Its strange that I would break down to a boyband song.

It just reminded me so much of my friends back in Singapore, of Heng Boon in particular. I will always have memories of him singing westlife songs raucously, of the bowling alley high fives, of his lan jiao song.

Now apparently he's seen the light of good music and has turned to acoustic guitars. Heh. A reason that I really regret losing my handphone is the messages from my friends that I've lost. I remember Boon's parting SMS to me. Lyrics of a westlife song. Damn shit :)

Thomas it seems has recieved his summoning letter for NS. Thats four lp'ers down. Sigh. I wish I could be serving NS. At least it would mean I am still back in Singapore with my friends.

Also, I saw Hesters MSN nick. Damn I miss Sentosa. I miss getting sunburnt, tired and buried on those beaches.