In all probabilities, this will be the last post I make on Blackbird.

Blackbird is what I call my current PC. Blackbird as in the SR-71. It's what I named her when I first got her. Although I've been calling her piece-of-shit for a long time now.

A eulogy for Blackbird.

You've seen me through my CS days. You've seen me through my Secondary school days.

You've taught me a lot. You've brought me closer to many friends. You've been a huge part of what has made me me.

But now it's time for you to go. Goodbye old friend.

Hey, I didn't say it would be a good eulogy.

Enter the new system. To continue with the airplane names, I christen the new rig Bone/Lancer, for the bomber plane B-1B Lancer.

When I get back from setting her up, I'll post her vital statistics. Btw: case comes with a window!

Bleh, migration from Blackbird to B-1B has hit some snags. The external hard drive I'm supposed to be transferring my files in just refuse to work, and I can't seem to find my crossover Cat-5. Oh well. Posting this in B-1B and boy is she a sweet ride!

  • 3Ghz P4
  • 1024 MB of ram
  • Inno3D GeForce FX5200 128mb
  • Dual 120GB Harddisks
  • LITE-ON 52x 32x 52x + 16x CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive