This deserves it's own post I feel. Over at the NS forums, someone made a post about going to a Vienna Teng concert. My curiousity was aroused since one of the titles of her songs is "Gravity", the same name as the beautiful song used in the credits of Wolfs Rain.

It turns out it isn't the song I was thinking of, but still an incredible song! A very very pleasant find. Go grab her songs. Now! Especially if you love great vocals and great lyrics.

I'm blown away by the beauty of her lyrics. They're poetic, beautiful and evoke such strong imagery. I could listen to her songs all day. In fact, that's what I've been doing today :P

My recommendations, get Gravity and Between (zip files). Heck, get everything from Waking Hour, but those are my two favourite tracks available for download.

Well look love
They've given up believing
They've turned aside our stories of the gentle fall

<edit/>

I've *gasp* bought myself her CD! I didn't go and pirate it as per usual! :o It just demonstrates the power of the internet in marketing your products. I would probably have never heard of her otherwise, but thanks to her website and, more importantly, the MP3's up on them I got hooked onto her music and I went and bought her music. I got the Waking Hour, mostly cause of the quality of the samples on her website.