Right, Lystra just dyed her hair but I'm beginning to suspect there's strange bimbofication chemicals that the manufacturers put into these things. Insidious chemicals full of intelligence killing "stuff" (I was trying to look up some sort of scientific explanation but meh) that seep into your cerebral cortex, turning you into some sort of zombie bimbo.

I think zombie bimbos would be quite awesomeness.

Sister was being quite a bimbo today, obsessing about her hair and generally talking like a bimbo so yeah. Maybe zombie bimbos wouldn't be quite awesome if you had to deal with them without killing them. *grudgingly puts shotgun away*

In other quite unrelated news, I unabashedly declare that 2005 will be quite the awesomeness year. Why? Three reasons. Firstly, C&H complete collection book 1; secondly, C&H complete collection book 2; and thirdly, C&H complete collection book 3. As you can tell, I'm pretty much psyched about this, so yeah. It will own so so so so much. I must begin saving up money for this, cause it will cost a dear USD $150. At current exchange rates, that works out to 8,450.25 pesos or SGD $249.39 or NZD $214.90. Geep!

I love Calvin & Hobbes so much. Back in Anderson, the school library had copies of C&H comics and I just loved reading those. I am quite embarassed for dishonouring the work of Bill Watterson however. The family car has one of those quite stupid decals of Calvin pissing on the fuel cap.

Oh, and for fans of both the Fight Club and Calvin and Hobbes. Be sure to read this essay that compares the Fight Club to C&H. Quite an illuminating article that juxtaposes the worlds of C&H and the Fight Club by making Fight Club a continuation of Calvin and Hobbes. A must read.

Oh, and I dyed my hair a really dark brown (chocolate according to the label). I would have picked good old black if I had a choice but the store didn't have black and it doesn't look that brown anyway.

PS: Dyed my hair cause I have too much grey hairs, not cause of vanity!