One of the things about intelligence gathering is that it needs to be analysed properly before being acted upon. I did not properly analyse the intel gathered and thus am quite stupid for worrying over it. Further intel gathered disproves earlier analysis.

Today at school I hanged out with my female classmates and someone brought along some lovey dovey stories printed out from the 'net. Your standard guy likes girl, guy never tells girl, guy dies before telling girl fare. Pretty predictable and cheesy, ending with exhortations of not puting off telling the one you love/like that you like her/him.

Shouldn't have bothered me much at all except for her presence. And another person saying how I should take heed of the lesson.

So that whole thing devolves into asking people about their crushes. And when asked about mine I say yes I have a crush, I just don't want to reveal her name. So jokingly they name the people around the table. And when it gets to her she says in jest, "If you're crushing me, I'll crushing you".

Uhm so... yeah...