Felt unaccountably pissed off today. It started in the morning, an unexplained swell of darkness erupted when I stepped into school. I have these moods sometimes, just general undirected anger seeping out of whatever hole I hide my feelings in. These moods tend to be a bit overwhelming for me, a rush of anger that's directed to nothing and nobody in particular.

This is why you should never piss us quiet ones off. We have a vast store of bottled up anger, lying in wait, ready to be unleashed.

I welcome it though. I embrace the black feelings of hatred toward people. I love the urge I have to hurt people that are being stupid. I enjoy the idle contemplation I have to hurt myself. "I wanted to hurt something pretty"

I'm over it now though. It dissipated as I walked away from school. I just hate my school I guess. It doesn't challenge me. It's not really teaching me much. I really need to get out of here. Hmm.. I just researched transferring to Atteneo. The application period for the next year has been over for a few months already. Crap!

Walking around the mall has been made much less fun. There is a North Face apparel store that had these manequinns with their arms up in the air. It amused me much to stop right in front of the manequinns and mimic their position. Now the staff seems to have put their arms in a more conventional position. Bleh. I wonder if my actions had anything to do with that.

Another joy they removed from malling: there's this retaurant with a salad bar, and over their salad bar is a sign that says "Endless Helpings". The "pings" part however, seems to have droppped off and now it says "Endless Hel". You can never underestimate the comedic value of seeing a salad bar that extols it's virtue of being an endless hell.

On a side note, Her birthday is coming up. I need to get her a present already. This is a huge hint to her identity if any of my classmates are reading this, but meh.