This is a follow up to my previous post.

After posting that, I did run downstairs to try to skateboard. Then my sister came out and then went back inside, which uhm, kinda made me feel guilty. So I ducked back in to stash the board and then went right back out. So much for feeling guilty.

This time, I decided to hang out on the balcony. It's really really nice to go up there, especially when its windy. Hardly gets any use, so I think I'll try to use it more. Would be a great place to escape from the clutches of my computer, to think about stuff or to just read. I seriously need a space for solace.

Anyway, I paced around the balcony, contemplating weird jumps off the balcony, trying to decide if they were possible and survivable. My fascination with urban running I suppose. I could see one possible jump that involves the spiral staircase and the fence, but err, doing it is another thing. The gaps between the balconies of the houses don't seem that far though. I bet someone good enough in le parkour (urban running) could make it with no sweat. (note to self: wake up early for morning runs damnit!)

My cousins, Mia and Joren arrived about half an hour later, and the others took this opportunity to go off (they were probably just as bored as us). The day just turned better. After playing a few hands of hearts (and getting really really trounced), we picked up our uncle and then took the conversation outside.

I don't know why, but a lot of our conversations become about relationships. It's a phase I guess. So yeah, they read my this entry. I avoided the question of who when my sister asked about it the first time, but talking to a friend about it was helpful in getting over my nervousness in reavealing the identity. Still got some issues to sort out over my feelings for her though. I dunno. A part of me is urging me to just be her friend but I'm remembering wasted chances. I also learned a new word yesterday, torpe (I think).

Earlier, we had an agreement that we'd "interrogate" people who are in relationships with us (at least I think that's the gist of the agreement). Anyway, a guy who's trying to woo Lystra came over too, so we got to have the inaugural Boyfriend Grillfest (okay, so he's not yet her boyfriend).

"Why do you like her", "Where would you take her for a special date", "What is it about her that attracted you to her" and a barrage of other questions followed. Almost felt sorry for him. Almost. The guy was too shy to answer though, despite threats of hunger strikes and physical hurt! Our uncle (tito) Mark was a cool guy and even helped with the grilling! Still to no avail. We couldn't get any straight answers out of him.

Ah well. There's always next time.