What I did in school today: Sit around, watch some ho hum games, sit around some more, watched Goldmember in the hallway and LOL'd (highlight of my day, which kinda indicates how boring it was) and then I tried to geek out by watching Star Trek 3, but, uh, I guess I'm not much of a trekkie. Watched my classmates practice the dance somemore, carried Lystra up and internally fumed at some people some more.

Bleh, I'll be glad when linggo ng wika (sp?) is over, being unproductive bores me.

Anyway, my online life. It's kinda strange when you think of it, I have another set of friends online and a lot of other places to visit that diverges from my Real Life. It's almost like leading a double life.

This week, I've been visiting my old haunts again. On IRC, I've checked out EFnet and revisited #danwa, quite a nice bunch those guys, quite a few people from the abandonware scene and fun conversations too. Being from the abandonware scene, and the weird flocking behaviour we #abandongame'ers seem to exhibit, the people in #danwa and #abandongame do overlap. Kinda silly being in two channels at the same time with the same people in it.

The abandonware scene is quite rife with politics and almost all the people in it have had a history with each other. It's quite good fun to watch from the sidelines and see people being prissy to each other. Almost like a soap opera :)

Speaking of the AB scene, my old forum, The Abandonware Forum (TAF) came back up. I guess the downtime was good, allowing people to calm down. Still, some rivalries resurfaced when the unofficial TAF channel went down (crappy network). That was kinda childish though, fighting over a channel, with a genuine bot take over even.

I've gone back and did a sorta spring cleaning out of the sites I use. Friendster, though I don't really have much use for it, (I want an Introvertster!) desperately needed an update. So I went in added my new classmates, but meh, I don't really care about it that much. I guess I'm just using it to direct people to my blog or something.

A site that matters to me more is deviantART. I've invested quite a bit of my effort in the art that I've put up on DA. My account has been with me for quite some time now, definitely a part of me that will feel sad if it goes.