I should probably hate myself for doing this survey. I usually hate this kind of things. Oh what the heck. * ZeroByte commits hara-kiri for being a bloody irritating survey doing bastard.

The \\
Last Cigarette:Just the smell makes me gag
Last Alcoholic Drink:Uhm, wine. Was also my first purely alchoholic drink, but argh. Yeah. Argh.
Last Car Ride:Coming home from school today.
Last Kiss:N/A *weeps*
Last Good Cry:A month or two ago. Was still emotionally unstable from the move.
Last Library Book:I *still* have it! Haha! And from Singapore too! Well, it's more of a comic book really. Forget what it is now though.
Last book bought:George Orwell's 1984. Doubleplusgood.
Last Book Read:Last book finished was The Company, a book on the CIA. Currently on 1984 though.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Spiderman 2. That was great. Wish they would give his mask facial expressions though.
Last Movie Rented:Uhhhhmmm I "rent" movies from "kazaa". But I don't remember what it was though.
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Fuck? Shit? Who knows.
Last Beverage Drank:Water. Drink 8 glasses everyday!
Last Food Consumed:A badly made bannana split which only had vanilla ice cream.
Last Crush:dunnnnno
Last Phone Call:Does dialing up to the intarweb count?
Last TV Show Watched:Late night with Conan O'Brien. Arnold Schwarzeneger said: most people don't know that I can speak English. Before that, Discovery had a really interesting show on crop circles, and there were MIT ubergeeks there. UBERGEEKS!
Last Time Showered:Just now after coming home. PE made me sweaty.
Last Shoes Worn:Nike sneakers. I only have 3 pairs of shoes anyway.
Last CD Played:If by CD, you mean MP3, Tom Lehrer's Who's Next. Comedy track. Good stuff, though old.
Last Item Bought:Book, I think. Unless food counts.
Last Download:C program source code. I'm a geek. Bite my shiny metal ass! :p
Last Annoyance:Opera web browser. Or stupid classmates. Dunno.
Last Disappointment:If you don't have any expectations, how can you be dissapointed?
Last Soda Drank:Pepsi? Coke? Should really be rootbeer but meh.
Last Thing Written:Talk about a recursive question...
Last Key Used:WTF? Another recursive question! Unless... it doesn't refer to keyboard key.. yeah. I geek too much.
Last Words Spoken:Can't remember, not a very vocal person.
Last Sleep:Yesterday morning. I think. Unless I had a nap. My memory sucks.
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Vanilla. I really really really wish it was coffee crumble though. Yumm.
Last Chair Sat In:Sofa couch, bumming in front of the telly.
Last Webpage Visited:http://web1.t43.greatnet.de/viewforum.php?f=5 <-- PIXELATION!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!