Something personal. MP3 player decides to kick into Sleep Station - Hello. Next in the playlist is Starting Line - is Greg's Last Day.

Chatted to some friends today. Feel like a rewind.

I treasure my online friends as much as my real friends. Nothing wrong with that right?

It shouldn't really surprise me that much, but a lot has happened to friends I treasure. A few have moved. A lot are farther from me now. A fe I've seen grow to become better people.

Hello my friend
did you get up today?
I'll rise above you and protect you wear you lay
I'll leave the light on where it don't belong
I'll fill your consciousness when your gone

Here we are
drawing the lines to show just how far you've gone
away

Hello my friend
did you learn to smile?
Did you learn to lean on every mile?
Do you know for certain when your time is done?
I'll bring you closer when you pass on a thought about it
Here we are
drawing the lines to show just how far you've gone
away

-Sleep Station - Hello