I originally intended the blog to be something personal. It was supposed to be something I could scribble on, something to help me figure things out. I think the technical side of me got carried away and started going nuts with the tinkering of the code.

Somehow I think this is how I always end up though. I turn personal things impersonal. I have a fear of opening up maybe? Kinda ironic when I think about it now, what with me being a proponent of the open source ideology.

Last night I went to a dinner concert with my cousin. Supposedly an intimate little affair. Eh, ended up being quite packed. Would have enjoyed the concert more if the other people watching the concert weren't such drunkards. The guy singing had a vocal range like something crazy.

Another thing of note from last night. Experienced my first truly epic traffic jam here. And I really do mean epic. We went from our school to try to pick Mia up from here house. Normally, it's less than an hour getting there. But due to the traffic, we had to take an alternative route that's winded. Our driver must have made at least 3 u-turns, each time whenever the route he had originally intended to take became blocked by traffic. We ended up meeting Mia at a petrol station cause the traffic around her house was also that bad. The traffic report on the radio described it as "hell everywhere". I would agree.

Last night's conversations was enlightening though. Learned from the girls about what not to do when dating a girl. I learned too much from my sister about what she does with her boyfriend. Seriously, I did not need to know that. Well okay, maybe I should take it as a lesseon in kissing. Though it's still gross to have knowledge of what she does. *gags*

Learned more about the places of higher learning here. Mia and Joren had a whole debate at the coffee shop (random thought: coffee shop makes me think of hawker centre's in SG. Maybe coffee house would be a better word. Or just Seattles Best!) about the merits of the education systems in their own respective schools.

The whole getting a girlfriend thing came up last night, when the topic of going on a double (quadruple?) date came up. It's so we could interview the guys you see ;). Uhm, really mixed feelings about the girls at my current school. Right now, I can't say I like any of them. I think my attraction to them only goes as far as eye-candy (they being eye candies, I really really really really doubt that I could be anybody's eye candy).

Also, err, getting some weird signals from someone. It all could just be a stupid game though (and in my mind it's the likeliest scenario), perpetuated by some other guy. Uhh.. won't mention names here.