Looking through my christmas list again, I feel its too expensive really, so here's revision 2 of my Christmas Wish List. Less expensive I suppose and easier to procure. I don't think HL2 is even available for purchase here.

  • Good music. Something along the lines of classical stuff. Something along the lines of Vienna Teng I suppose. Although you can surprise me too and get me something else if you think I would like it.

  • Something caffiene related. Not necessarily coffee, but strange exotic caffiene related paraphanelia. Could be some sort of energy drink, a shirt that relates to coffee, caffiene soap, ANYTHING!

  • Something geeky. I want something to wear my geekiness on my sleeve. Literally. Think stuff like ThinkGeek apparel. Stuff so obnoxiously geeky only geeks will get it.

  • Board games? Kinda on the expensive side but board games are really fun things to play.

  • Messenger bag. As much as I heart my current one, its really kinda on the large side. Maybe something more along the lines of this. In size anyway, not that bag specifically.

  • Clothing. Clothing would still be good. I once joked with Lystra that socks would be good (I only have white socks!), but no, no socks please. Or underware (sic). In fact, underwear would be quite a disturbing present to get.

  • Books. Suffering from a dearth of reading materials now.