The shirt I'm wearing now has a depiction of naked boobies and a guy who looks like he's playing with his single ball. Disturbing. I only realized it while I was brushing my teeth and glanced at the mirror. I don't usually look at the mirror. Scares me too much. Share the pain.

I have also quite possibly stumbled upon the greatest song for geeks/nerds (take your pick, but I stand behind my claim that geek>nerd). Why Do You Have So Much Fun Without Me". The song is so liberally littered with geek-isms. Such lines as, "I'm writing code at home on friday night" and "I stay up late on IRC" just endear this song to my geekiness. Although the song itself is of the electronica genre which I don't quite like, this song is staying on my playlist purely because of the lyrics.

Short post today cause I don't really have anything else to say. Oh wait. Link just posted by Tom on IRC. Harvard Sucks. I remember someone at school mentioning they wanted to go to Harvard (whether it was serious or not is up in the air) so this goes up here, even if none of them ever really come here.