It FINALLY rained.

Everything is all right now.

Enrolled into school for the next tri. Have a regular-ish class and an almost regular load. Just need to get a subject added in and I'm good. Sucks that 2D anim was full though. Shame cause I wanted to take that class.

Oh hey guess what, Chronicles of Narnia trailer is out. Production values look great and so does the casting. Hope the movie is as great as the book.

Semiotheque guy makes me want to cry.

I think I'm finally finding my voice in writing now. At least I'm kind of comfortable with Vocab Book now. It doesn't feel too much like a struggle anymore.

I'm weird. I have too many things left half-done. Seriously. I'm looking through my projects folder and I feel like kicking my own ass for doing things in such a half-assed way.

Uhm. I'll try to make my next post not suck so much and not take such a long time either. But damnit, summer is crap. Too damn hot to post. But if you do want to read more of what I'm writing... err drop by Vocabulary Notebook. Sorry. Need to pimp it :P

Here's to hoping for more rain soon!

P.S: Read Count Your Sheep for uber-cute webcomic sadness! I mean, I even wrote fan-fiction about it! It's so damn good. Like C&H with less boy-maniacness and more girl cuteness.