Dude! So like... dude... I was checking vocab book's stats when I noticed man, like a huge ass spike on like, the stat page and duuuude dude dude dude, guess what, I'VE BEEN BRENDAN'd! Semi-exciting that VB has been mentioned in a blog that isn't mine... so yeah :p Also, fanboyism.

In other news, I'm particularly appalled by the breadth of Wikipedia's coverage on VeggieTales, or rather by the lack of it. You would have thought the "wikipedians" would have turned their rabid love for information onto this great animated series but noooo. And I can't contribute anything either, other than that I <3 Larry.

I've been watching VeggieTales videos, can you tell?

Oh.. and the subjects in school that I love are amongst my lowest scores (if we discount the 0 I got for PE...). Tough love man.. tough love. Okay, so my scores were 3.0 and 3.5. It's still not the 4.0 I got for two other subjects though. I'm too much of a nerd :/

On a very random note, JEIEL HENRIQUE!