In my younger days, I had an english teacher. I can't remember her name now but she was simultaneously my most hated and most loved teacher at the time. It's a dichtomy but that's life.

Each week she would make us get fifty new vocabulary words each. Each week she would check our notebooks so see how we were doing.

I want to get better in writing. I think it helps with the creativity and the works of the anacrusis guy just inspires me.

To this end, I've created a new forced writing blog which I call my Vocabulary Notebook. Each school day I will go to dictionary.com's word of the day and write a story utilizing that word. I was meant to start yesterday but I got lazy. So I started today with the word Temporize. I drafted the story in school. I actually liked my draft better. For some reason though, I decided to leave the paper in school, choosing instead to fold it and write the URL of my blog down. Shameless self promotion, yes but I doubt it got read anyway. Probably got promptly thrown in the trash.

So yeah. My writing can only get better. I hope. Onward ho!