I'm pretty damn sure Wednesday was a good day for me, I'm just puzzled at how I could not know it's a good day then. I think I suspected it but I couldn't appreciate it as the day progressed.

I was given a couple of offers for work, both a bit in the same field but one guaranteed money for doing basically crap jobs while the other couldn't guarantee but offers cooler opportunities to do something I care about. It brought me uncomfortably close to that question of whether you'll work for job satisfaction or for money. I've never considered that this situation would be a dilemma for me. I've always thought I would be able to choose job satisfaction without hesitation.

It was kinda flattering to think that my programming skills are in demand, no matter how dull I might consider them to be. Well, as compared to the trained students in my school anyway. I think Ronald knows the elite CSIT students. Irunno, kinda intimidating when I think of going up against them.

I start having a minor attack of nerves later that day when I couldn't find anyone else to go with me to watch a movie with the girl. I get to the cinema and I choose to leave a chair between us (her sis was with her) and at that time I thought I was doing the right thing. I don't know, no idea how anything stands right now, I'm just playing this blindly.

But the day after I kinda hate myself for not seizing the day. And then I keep waiting for the bad day that is surely attendant to myself after a good day like that. I don't know why, I'm not superstitious but it just feels right for some sort of balance to exist in the universe.