Yarrrrh. Today is Sunday and I had a supplementary class at school. Well I was supposed to have a class. Administrative stupidity rocks. It was a digital photography class. Would have been nice to have learned how to make the most out of the digicam but the school administration fucked up. Sweet.

The upshot to the mess up though is that I went to the mall to watch Hitchhikers Guide. Great great great movie. Some changes from the books but eh. I shouldn't have been surprised by the scriptwriters making Trillian fall for Arthur, you always need a love interest in a movie but.. in the books I just found it more interesting when Trillian didn't really express all that much interest in Arthur, even when they were the only two humans in the galaxy left. That part of the book just so stubbornly went against the expectation of the reader that it spiced the book up more.

And besides, the love story that was So Long and Thanks for All the Fish was more romantic. Man I love that song. If I wasn't so self conscious I would have danced out of the theatre to that song.