I went and reorganized my shelves today. Among my shelves, I have one where I keep momentos I suppose, reminders of memories good and bad. A quick run through:
  • NPCC beret, the crest is still shiny. What do they make em out of anyway?
  • 3 years worth of secondary school class photos. Informal picture quite captures the essence of the class.
  • Various cards for use in SG. My secondary school issued EZlink card, another EZlink card (never got one issued for poly) and my cashcard for paying my library fines. Speaking of which, my fine for the comic I took from Library@Orchard must be bleeping large.
  • NYP ID card, salvaged from the tools cabinet for some reason. Another thing unreturned to SG.
  • NYP informational booklets on the Digital Media Design and IT courses. The DMD book is in memory of the course I had originally gotten into but couldn't because of !@#$ colour blindness, and the IT one in memory of my my dear IT course in NYP.
  • The little notepad I used for my first sem in NYP. Still has the class schedules and all.
  • Pictures of the only cosplay I've been to and pictures of my NYP classmates during an outing to Sentosa.
  • Jamie's birthday card for me on my last birthday in Singapore (merely 2 days before we left). I think I'll be keeping this for a long time. It's a great memory of that birthday. Unless... Edison could send me that video of the forfeit I did on the game of bluff (probably deleted already though).
  • Boomerang, bought in Australia (I'm going to the hospital t'die mate!).
  • A menu from Ghiradelli, taken when my family went to Chicago and had 3 scoops of ice cream each in that restaurant. Who knew american servings were so huge?
There's a version of this post that's kinda personal but I'm not posting it here.