I just had an impromptu chat on MSN with my old secondary/high school classmates from Sec 5/1. It was fun talking cock with them. Brought back memories of the chaos of that class. I've linked to Leon's blog. I'll add more as I find others (I think). Maybe I shall start Operation Reunite and try to contact as many people I can remember from my life back in Singapore.

Leon mentioned the story of Back to Philippines. I have a story/post churning in my head about coming back to philippines. We'll see what becomes of that. Basic idea though, is my recollections of the landings.

I'm hesitating with the present buying. I shouldn't be, but I am. I'm going to quote Vienna Teng songs throughout this post. "I've no intention of confessing today/I need to make distance a while/but miles don't make your image fade and they don't erase this secret smile".

The gift giving presents a tricky tactical challenge. Her birthday falls on the same day as another classmate. It would be tricky to give her a present but not the other. Hmm... I might need to have a pow wow with the strategerical team.

I wish I wasn't so "torpe" (which reminds me, still haven't found that song). The other guy is still making moves on her, despite her discouragements. He declared a surprise for her on her birthday. If anything, I'll probably do things quietly. "Overcome me baby/All I'm asking is to be alive for once"

Tomorrow is going to be my deadline for buying a present. In addition, I still got a letter to write, comics to finish colouring and a model to UVW map.

P.S.: Jante passed this link on to me over IRC. Caffiene Withrdrawal May Become Official Disorder. Awesomeness.